I feel so honored! First, I was nominated by Letters to Chace & Harper for the Liebster Award. Then, I was nominated again for it a few days later by The 80/20 Mom. Its one thing to have one person like my blog enough to nominate me, but TWO??? I am feeling the love!!! Thanks Ladies!!!! Since Letters to Chace & Harper nominated me first, I will answer her questions.
– Thank the person who nominated you
– Answer the 11 questions from your nominator
– Nominate the award to 11 new bloggers
– Ask 11 new questions to the nominated recipients
Letters to Chace & Harper’s Questions for me
1. What is your favorite post you have written?
My favorite post I’ve written so far is Where did my newborn go? because I loved reminiscing. I wrote from the heart in that post and you can tell when you read it. I cried through most of it. A mixture of happy and sad tears.
2. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be and what would you say?
I’d love to meet Pink. I have always enjoyed her music and I love her opinions on breastfeeding and parenting. I would ask her questions on parenting and how she feels about being judged by so many people for the way she parents. I would also tell her how awesome I think she is for standing up for herself and her beliefs.
3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Staying up late at night watching wrestling with my dad when I was little. He yelled at the TV during wrestling like most football fans do during the superbowl. It always made me laugh.
4. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
I would pay off my husband’s school loans as well as mine. I would give some of it to my husband’s parents to say thank you for all of the love, support and financial help they have given me over the years. I would save the rest of it.
5. Do you believe in fate?
Yes. I believe my husband and I were meant to be together. He is my soulmate and I am his. We love each other deeply. No one understands me as well as he does and he loves me regardless.
6. Do your family members or people closest to you read your blog?
I invited some of my friends to read it but I don’t know if they do or not
7. Do you prefer scary movies or comedies?
I love laughing so I prefer comedies but I like watching scary movies as well.
8. One thing that you do to relieve stress or take time for yourself?
I like to make myself homemade body scrubs, facial masks, and bath salts. Then I take a nice relaxing bubble bath and use the scrubs, and facial masks.
9. What is your favorite day of the week?
Sunday is my favorite day. My husband and I both have off work and the day is designated family day.
10. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go and why?
Australia. I loved Australia ever since I was a kid watching Steve Irwin on Crocodile Hunter. The wildlife, the landscape and the people have always amazed me. I would love to go there someday.
11. What is your favorite food?
My old favorite food was pizza. I just LOVED pizza. But I don’t eat it anymore due to the dairy and how unhealthy it is. So right now, I don’t really have a favorite food.
11 Blogger I nominated for this award:
11 Questions for the Nominees:
- What/Who inspires you?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your favorite season?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, would you? What would it be?
- Name one bad habit you would like to change.
- Do you have kids? If not, do you want them? If so, do you want more?
- What makes you laugh?
- Favorite movie?
- What chore do you hate doing the most?
- What qualities do you like in a blog?